GDPR - info
We process the following personal data - applicants and employees
Data related to employees applying for employment and employees employed by Kapacitet If you apply for a job with us, the following personal information will be processed:
- Name, social security number, and address
- Data regarding education
- Data regarding work experience
- Data regarding any references
If the application leads to employment with Kapacitet, the necessary data is transferred to Kapacitet's payroll system for the purpose of salary and work-related expenses. Therefore, bank and registration numbers are also recorded. These registrations are maintained for 18 months from the termination of employment. If the application does not result in employment with Kapacitet, your application will still be saved unless you ask for your data to be deleted.
- You have the right to access the personal information we process about you.
- You have the right to have any incorrect or outdated personal information we have registered about you corrected and updated.
- You have the right to have the personal information we have registered about you deleted. If you request deletion of your personal information, we will delete all information that we are not legally required to retain.
- If the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, which means that the processing will cease, unless we are legally obliged to process the personal information.