Harsh environmental conditions and focus on safety and efficiency amplify the need for creative and robust solutions.
- Development and production of deep sea technologies
- Design and development of subsea robotics (ROV/AUV)
- Development of maritime technologies and installations
- Water tank test facilities
- Prototype and 0-series production
During the development of our highly efficient e-series marine pumps, Kapacitet facilitated the innovation process and advised on both management and engineering level. They also contributed to the development process with their extensive network of professional partners.
— Anders Frimodt-Møller, CEO, Iron Pump A/S
Maersk Supply Service
During the design of new anchor handler vessels we optimized the chain handling system, partly by means of tests on a physical 1:10 scaled model.
- Build-up of physical model
- Test and modifications
- Documentation for ship yard
Hydro Hull Cleaning
In order to improve the fuel efficiency of large commercial ships, we have developed a full electrical hull cleaning ROV and surface setup.
- Turnkey project including ROV, surface setup and umbillical
- Concept development
- Hydrodynamic analysis and optimization
- Design for corrosive environment
- Prototype production
- Sea trials
For a critical and urgent offshore mission, we designed, built and delivered a hydraulic subsea drilling tool for ROV operations.
- 70 meters
- 2 weeks
Together with Copenhagen Subsea we have developed and established a production of direct drive motors and ring thrusters for subsea applications.
- Fluid dynamics design
- PM motor design
- Development of production processes
In the development of an autonomous underwater vehicle, we designed the mechanical features such as rudder and propulsion system, frame structure, etc.
- 6.000 meters
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Hydrodynamic analysis (CFD)
- Bouyancy calculations (COG/COB)
In colaboration with Maersk Drilling we conceptualized and engineered a cargo transportation system that has been successfully installed on multiple rigs.
- Off shore survey
- BOSC & HUET certification
- Concept development
- 2D drawings